Latest Movie :

Kristen Stewart Cheats Robert Pattinson

This week actress Kristen Stewart makes headline over her shocking cheating scandal with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Miss Stewart was caught with Rupert, 41, in a series of PDA photos.


"i'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected, ” Kristen said in a statement Wednesday (via People). This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry" Kristen says.

Director Rupert Sanders has also released a public apology saying "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family,” Rupert said in a statement Wednesday (via People). My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Kristen Stewart is in relationship with her Twilight co-star and boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson. Rupert Sanders is married to model Liberty Ross and father of two cute children.







Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.


Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Fashion Eye - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger