Latest Movie :

Summer in the City

Hi lovelies, I'm back! So sorry for not posting in such a long time.. Thanks for all your lovely comments! Hope you all are doing fine! I will try my best to upload more :-)
Here is my first post to get you inspired by Olivia's fabulous summer style...





This summer Olivia likes to incorporate a little bit of the tribal trend into her style. She likes to wear bold, multi-colored shorts and soft, flowy fabrics. This look can be balanced out by mixing it with natural accessories like the Gerard Darel’s Woodstock 24 Hour Bag she's been taking everywhere with her lately.



Anoter celebrity who knows how to rock this trend is Ashley tisdale. I love those shorts!



What's your favorite look?
Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Fashion Eye - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger